Financial sector is growing and deepening due to development in the national economy, innovation in the services, and expansion of outreach through branch network across the country and to provide quality banking and financial services to the population of the country.
The country’s education system is inadequate to offer the required skilled manpower to the financial industry and there exists a large gap in terms of skills and knowledge to meet the demand of the banking and financial sector in the country.
Banking Finance and Insurance Institute of Nepal (Ltd) (BFIN) has recognized the gaps in terms of demand and supply of skilled manpower for the financial industry in Nepal. We have, therefore, developed “Student Course” tailored specially for the students inspired to have their career in the banking and financial sector.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
· Understand the macro-economic system of the country.
· Understand the evolution & development of banking sector.
· Learn about the Acts, Rules, Regulations and Directives governing the financial industry in Nepal.
· Learn about the banking functions, instruments, and operations.
· Learn about the practical aspects of banking products and services.
· Learn about the accounting, payment, digital, documentation aspects of the practical banking.
· Gain managerial skills and knowledge.
· Placement Assistance: We have association with reputed Banks for internship placement of our students. Students can look forward to working with some of the best names in the industry.
· Career oriented Course Content: The course content has been made relevant for the industry’s needs. With this banking course you will get a head-start in your career with the banking job.
· Experienced Faculty: The faculty consists of experienced trainers with rich domain expertise, who make it an enriching learning experience for you.
· Interactive Teaching: The teaching-learning process used for the programs is totally interactive. Apart from course related teaching, you will be trained on aptitude exam preparation and soft skills so that you will be able to crack interview for banking jobs easily.
CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATION:
BFIN will provide course completion Certificate to the students.
Published On : Jul 29, 2019
Financial sector is growing and deepening due to development in the national economy, innovation in the services, and expansion of outreach through branch network across the country and to provide quality banking and financial services to the population of the countryRead More