Banking Finance and Insurance Institute of Nepal (Ltd) (BFIN) has recognized the gaps in terms of demand and supply of skilled manpower for the financial industry in Nepal. We have, therefore, developed “Student Course” tailored specially for the students inspired to have their career in the banking and financial sector.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
· Understand the macro-economic system of the country.
· Understand the evolution & development of banking sector.
· Learn about the Acts, Rules, Regulations and Directives governing the financial industry in Nepal.
· Learn about the banking functions, instruments, and operations.
· Learn about the practical aspects of banking products and services.
· Learn about the accounting, payment, digital, documentation aspects of the practical banking.
· Gain managerial skills and knowledge.
· Placement Assistance: We have association with reputed Banks for internship placement of our students. Students can look forward to working with some of the best names in the industry.
· Career oriented Course Content: The course content has been made relevant for the industry’s needs. With this banking course you will get a head-start in your career with the banking job.
· Experienced Faculty: The faculty consists of experienced trainers with rich domain expertise, who make it an enriching learning experience for you.
· Interactive Teaching: The teaching-learning process used for the programs is totally interactive. Apart from course related teaching, you will be trained on aptitude exam preparation and soft skills so that you will be able to crack interview for banking jobs easily.
CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATION:
BFIN will provide course completion Certificate to the students.
Published On : Jul 29, 2019
By Asheesh Birla, SVP of Product and Corporate Development at Ripple 11 Sep 2020 Today, it seems that every major technology company doubles as a bank. In the past few years, we’ve seen the launch of Apple Card, Facebook’s Libra, Uber Money, Square Cash and Google Pay—all services that promise the most convenient and fastest payment service on the market.Read More
By Anne Corder Carry on working from home if you can – that’s the Government’s advice to the estimated 44 per cent of the UK’s workforce who are currently doing so. and will probably continue into the coming months as we enter summer. While many companies, including thousands which are primarily office based, do not have a date for an official return to the workplace, it is never too early to start thinking about life after lockdown. We’re encouraging Peterborough businesses to start thinking about how life could look once staff start returning to the office.Read More
By Emma Plummer Friday 27 March 2020 Following government advice during these uncertain times, thousands of people are now adopting to remote working as part of their new routine. If you are one of the 1.5 million that had already worked remotely, you may still find that you are experiencing a slightly different version of the routine you are used to. Getting through the working day when you may also be feeling isolated, as well as having children at home to look after and home school, can lead to anxiety about the level of productivity you can achieve.Read More