F1Soft Group is an ecosystem of digital products and services that facilitates Nepali consumers’ access to financial services and enables their inclusion in the formal digital economy, in simple, affordable and secure ways.
We are a diversified Digital Financial Services (DFS) holding company with over 16 years of operating experience across various iterations. We have invested over a decade innovating DFS products and services and are proud to have developed Nepal’s first ever Online Payment Gateway and Digital Wallet. We are the pioneers in mobile banking and a trusted technology partner to over 50 Nepali banks and financial institutions.
Today, we are a team of 700+ young professionals with expertise in technology and management spread across 11 verticals but with a common core in digital finance. Our people are skilled engineers, innovators and creative disruptors, all working towards a shared vision to serve every Nepali citizen every single day.
Database Administrator are responsible for all aspects of the design, development and delivery of data and database solutions.
· 2-3 years working experience as a Database Administrator on SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle, Managing and tuning databases.
· Bachelor degree in computer science (BE in IT, BIM, BSc.SCIT or relevant certification)
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
· Hands on experience with database standards and end user applications
· Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
· Familiarity with the Linux and PowerShell scripting would be added advantage
· Knowledge about the RDBMS itself e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
· Knowledge of structure query language (SQL) e.g. SQL/PSM or Transact- SQL
· Flexibility in working hours
· Proactive and a team player
· Should be able handle and work under pressure
· Manage the flow of information, design and a database that provides informative and relevant data.
· Provide reporting on various metrics including availability, usage and performance
· Monitor database system details
· Develop, implement and maintain change control and testing processes
· General understanding of distributed computing architecture e.g. Client server model.
· General understanding of storage technologies and networking
· General understanding of routine maintenance, recovery and handling failover of a database
· Communicate with stakeholder to identify what they want a system to accomplish
· Install Database Software
· Analyse and Recommend Database Improvements
· Report generation which meets client requirements
· Provide support on data related tasks
· Proactively Tune Database in Production
· Comfortable Working With Production Servers
· Configure Database Software
· Debug Database Issues on Live Data
· Extract Live Data
· Guarantee Database Setup Meets Industry Requirement
· Ensure Databases Run Efficiently
· Ensure Data is Secure
· Assign Passwords and Maintain Database Access (Set Security Permissions for Database)
· Modify Databases to Specific User Requirements
· Implement Backup and Recovery Plan
· Optimizes Queries on Live Data
· Thorough Knowledge of SQL and Understanding of Popular Database Management Software
· Migrations of Data regarding upgrade of different Production Applications.
· Data consistency Check while performing CRUD operations
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
· Excellent career opportunities and growth
· Attractive Salaries
· Lunch Allowance
· Festival Allowance
· Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
· COVID Insurance
· Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please follow below link: