Fonepay Payment Service Ltd, is an ecosystem of digital products and services that facilitates Nepali consumers’ access to financial services and enables their inclusion in the formal digital economy, in simple, affordable and secure ways. Part of the F1 Soft group, a diversified Digital Financial Services (DFS) holding company with over 16 years of operating experience across various iterations. We have over a decade of experience innovating DFS products and services we are proud to have developed an interoperable network that connects over 50 Nepali banks and financial institutions and over 13 million customers and merchants.
We are all working towards a shared vision to serve every Nepali citizen every single day.
· 1 year of experience as Associate DevOps Engineer.
· Bachelor degree in computer science (BE in IT, BIM, BSc.SCIT or relevant certification)
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
· Basic knowledge for automating repetitive operational tasks
· Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Deployment practices in production systems
· Experience with Linux and windows and its command.
· Familiar supporting highly available systems running Java web applications, Tomcat, Glassfish.
· Communicate with stakeholders to identify what they want a system to accomplish
· Flexibility in working hours
· Proactive and a team player
· Should be able handle and work under pressure
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
· Manage and monitor all F1Soft services with coordination with development and operation team and external stake holders to ensure that development follows established processes and work as intended
· Deployment the product of F1Soft and support for the application deployed
· Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
· Automate job using tools like ansible, jenkis, gitlab etc.
· Familiar with web server and load balancer like Nginx, Apache, Haproxy etc.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and Cover Letter with area of interest in subject line to: