We create interactive, modern, eye-catching custom applications. We help you boost business for you by providing a professional solution which best suits your needs and target audience.
We're passionate about helping businesses improve their user experience and therefore generate more income to their business and increase sales.
Associate Software Engineer works with a team of engineering professionals and developers to improve existing software or design new applications. It includes writing code as per business requirement, writing test cases, helping the QA team to test software before release and collaborating with all the project stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
· 2 year of software development experience (preferred).
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
· Familiar with Object Oriented Concept.
· Familiar with Data Structure and DBMS.
· Analytical and logical skills along with attention to details
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Experience on Java/J2EE, ORM, JPA & Web services.
· Familiar with MySQL database engine with sound knowledge in SQL Query.
· Knowledge and experience in server-side APIs and web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML).
· Analyze and understand business requirements in details.
· Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements.
· Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing.
· Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues.
· Maintain required documentation of own's work.
· Research on new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the products.
· Participate actively in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team.
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
· Excellent career opportunities and growth
· Attractive Salaries
· Lunch Allowance
· Festival Allowance
· Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
· COVID Insurance
· Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)