ICTC Group is a multi-faceted business house with interests in hydropower, insurance, tourism/ deluxe hotel development, consumer products marketing and trading, beverages, information technology, software solutions, management and engineering consultancies, BPO/Call center, etc.
ICTC Private Limited, the flag-ship company, is a leading private sector business service organization providing business promotion and management services to many foreign companies (European, American, and Asian) interested in exports of projects, equipment, and technical services to Nepal. ICTC provides Local Liaison, Representation and Logistics Services to Foreign Principals executing business opportunities in Nepal.
Terms of Reference
Department : Business Promotion
Position : Database Management
Reporting : Executive Director / Joint Executive Director and / or Director
Engineering consultants work with various clients to provide engineering advice and technical solutions on different projects. This job involves a range of tasks, including coordinating teams, preparing documentation, and maintaining CV database of various Experts.
1. Assisting in preparing EOIs and Proposals. This includes coordinating with partners and experts, documents compilations, Improving CV’s, PDS etc.
2. Identifying best local resource personnel(s) for the projects-To interact, identify and tie up with best resource personals, mostly local, to be proposed though CEMAT for the projects.
3. Maintain a well-organized database of relevant projects and their information; or maintaining well organized Database with all the information throughout the business development process for its proper record.
4. Manage database of freelance experts including contact information and latest and updated CVs.
5. Contact freelance experts during proposal preparation stage and also for assigning them to individual projects during execution stage.
6. Prepare reports on upcoming projects based on database and send regularly to relevant international parties
7. Keep track of latest developments worldwide in relevant sectors including latest technologies, current discussions & debates, mergers & acquisitions, project securing by relevant parties, regarding specific sectors / technologies / companies etc. Source such information from news, articles, newsletters, magazines, interactions with relevant parties and any other credible source.
8. Send mass circulation of correspondence to relevant parties when specific EOI or tender notice has been published.
9. Correspond with and market the company to potential international partners for suitable international projects to be recommended by them.
10. Do detailed assessment of project qualification requirements against company credentials as well as other information about the company in order to find the best partner for each project.
11. Assist international partners during proposal preparation including following up, compiling & editing proposal documents as well as providing all relevant local information required to complete the bid/proposal.
12. Compile and prepare all required documents of the company during proposal preparation.
13. Assess the suitability of CVs of experts proposed by Project Management Division for each project.
14. Prepare presentations and reports as and when necessary in order to be presented to client or principals or other parties.
15. Prepare periodic reports and send to principles/partners as may be required.
16. Conduct analysis of competitors, market, products, services and anything else that may be required by management.
Job Specification: (only preferred criteria mentioned below)
Qualification : Preferably Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Civil Engineering or Finance or Marketing
Experience : Relevant experience of more than 6 months
· Be a strong believer of “self-initiation”
· Fluent communication skills
· Should be able to groom professionalism in him / her
· Analytical and suggestive / consultation skills
· Multitasking and ability to work on priorities and manage deadlines
· Eye for details in a must
· Problem-solving skills
· strong computer skills