ICTC Group is a multi-faceted business house with interests in hydropower, insurance, tourism/ deluxe hotel development, consumer products marketing and trading, beverages, information technology, software solutions, management and engineering consultancies, BPO/Call center, etc.
ICTC Private Limited, the flag-ship company, is a leading private sector business service organization providing business promotion and management services to many foreign companies (European, American, and Asian) interested in exports of projects, equipment, and technical services to Nepal. ICTC provides Local Liaison, Representation and Logistics Services to Foreign Principals executing business opportunities in Nepal.
Qualification : Bachelors Degree (related to business management, finance, economics or similar)
Experience : Preferably relevant experience of 2 years or more
Ideal candidate must have a strong academic background along with an interest and determination to carry out research based documentation and correspondence work. S/he should have the patience and enthusiasm for obtaining and analyzing information and should also have strong analytical skills. Relevant sectors include infrastructure (hydropower, telecommunications, IT, road, water supply, Irrigation etc.) as well at other sectors.
· Good understanding of financial, economic and political concepts and terminology.
· Strong problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Nepali and English).
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and other office systems.
· Strong research skills and a great curiosity for current and emerging topics.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of public sector bidding procedures.
· Ability to write comprehensive and well written proposals and detailed responses to requests.
· Ability to make major client presentations at CEO/General Manager level.
· Sound mathematical and technical skills.
· Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects.
· Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities / Deeper understanding on a specific topic or projects.
· Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results quickly and by expected deadlines.
· Experience with both structured and unstructured information and analytics.
· Flexibility and adaptable to change.
· Help Business Promotion and Consulting teams on client engagements with research requirements within the specific time frame.
· Consolidating information across multiple sources, developing unique perspectives, creating client ready materials and other tasks as needs arise.
· Conduct research within the relevant project domain through news and third-party data sources.
· Prepare package research findings in the form of pipeline projects in various development sectors.
· Assist Business Promotion team during Bid Preparation with deeper understanding of bid documents/ projects specifications.
· Information Database management
· Translation of news, political and legal texts Nepali to English.