VISION: To be a Bank of Excellence in the communities and corporate sector of Nepal
MISSION: Creating values to our customers, investors, human resources and all of our stakeholders' for being a "Bank of Choice" in the Nation.
Inside Kathmandu Valley, Kaski (Pokhara), Existing Branches in Lumbini and Sudurpachhim Province. Candidates applying for the position of Branch Manager must have sound knowledge of Credit and Branch Operations with at least 5 years of banking experience. Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experiences Branch Manager.
· Candidates applying for positions of Branch Manager, Relationship Officer and Operation In-Charge must have minimum Bachelor’s degree from recognized university in Management/ Economics. Preference shall be given Master’s degree.
· Preference shall be given to the candidates with lower age and higher experience in related field.
· Preference shall be given to suitable local candidates or surrounding areas of the branches.
· Age not exceeding 35 years as of Mangsir 10, 2077.
· Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview and selection shall be finalized based on interview.
Eligible interested candidates can apply with Application, Latest CV, Passport size 2 photos and all copies of Academic certificates within 15 days (no later than 10 Mangsir, 2077) addressing:
Human Resource Department
Shine Resunga Development Bank
Central Office, Butwal-6, Rupandehi, Tel: 071-551500, 551498 Fax: 071-55
Note: The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any/all application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
This job is expired .