A reputed leading General Insurance Company is looking for a Senior Assistant at Pokhara, Nepal.
- Coordinate and interact with prospective customers to constantly grow sales of insurance products and portfolio
- Meet company provided sales target
- Oversee and monitor team members
- Perform constant visits within the market to develop and create new business avenues
- Identify client requirement and make them aware of the nature of services offered
- Perform proper and regular follow-up with the leads generated to meet sales target
- Keep a record of the daily follow-ups and report to the supervisor on business developments and leads conversion
- Understand customer need and guide them in buying insurance
- Ensure that policy requirement are fulfilled, including any necessary examinations and completion of appropriate forms
- Act pro-active in providing better services to the customers
- Other duties as required
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Proficient verbal and written communication skill in both Nepali and English
- Knowledge in non-life insurance portfolios
- Proper reporting skills –Written, Excel Based
- Analytical and negotiation skills
- Leadership Skills
- The candidate should have a valid driving license and a two-wheeler.
- The candidate must have a laptop and internet and readily available to work from home.
- Passion to work and develop a career in insurance
- Strong PR and networking skill
Interested Candidates can drop their CV by clicking on Apply now or send us the updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com