- Coordinate and interact with prospective customers to constantly grow sales of insurance products and portfolios.
- Meet the company provided sales target.
- Perform constant visits within the market to develop and create new business avenues.
- Identify client requirements and make them aware of the nature of services offered.
- Perform proper and regular follow-up with the leads generated to meet sales targets.
- Keep record of the daily follow-ups and report to the supervisor on business developments and leads conversion.
- Understand customer needs and guide them in buying insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary examinations and completion of appropriate forms.
- Act pro-active in providing better services to the customers.
- Other duties as required.
- BBA/BBS/BBA-BI completed
- Maintain punctuality strictly, regular and predictable attendance
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
- Respectfully take direction from Supervisor
Note: 1 requirement for each Location
Birgunj/ Pokhara/ Damauli/ Narayanghat/ Pokhara/ Dharan/ Birtamode/ Birgunj/ Bhaktapur/ Nayabazar/ Sorakhutte/ Maharajgunj/ Chakrapath/ Imadol/ Satdobato Area/ Bhaisepati/ Kalimati/ Tulsipur/ Lamki/ Attaryea/ Bardibas/ Dharan/ Dhankuta/ Basantapur/ Palpa/ Pyuthan/ Salyan/ Musikot/ Dailekh/ Kalikot/ Trebini/ Malekhu/ Maharajgunj/ Chakrapath/ Chandrapur
Minimum Experience & Skills:
- Experience in non-life insurance preferred.
- Experience in sales and marketing field preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skill both Nepali and English.
- Basic knowledge in non-life insurance portfolios.
- Proper reporting skills –Written, Excel Based.
- Analytical and negotiation skills.
- Candidates should have a valid driving license and a two-wheeler.
- Candidates must have a laptop and internet and readily available to work from home.
- Passion to work and develop a career in insurance.
- Strong PR and networking skill
- Fuel Allowance.
- Communication Allowance.
- Repair and Maintenance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Incentive on Target accomplishment.
- Others as per company rules.