- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects
including project objectives, technologies, systems, information
- Sets and tracks project milestones: manages and accounts for unforeseen
delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing
status updates to team members and the Head of Departments
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to
prepare project status reports.
- Trains cross departmental team members on the technical developments
and generates feedback on system implementation.
- Other duties as assigned and required.
- BIM/BBIS completed or equivalent Degree in Computer Science
- Maintain punctuality strictly, regular and predictable
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of
- Respectfully take direction from Supervisor.
- Deal with People Confidently.
- Head Office, Anamnagar
Minimum Experience & Skills:
- At least a year experience in handling multiple projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of
general and specialized applications, system compatibility, software, and
hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Ability to motivate team to complete a project in a timely
- Knowledge in trouble shooting.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skill both Nepali and
- Good correspondence skills.
- Not Exceeding 30