- No of Vacancy: 1
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary Type: Negotiable
- Qualification: Masters
- Apply Before: 2023-02-26
- Experience: 8.0
- Skills: Strategically Minded Competitor Behavior
The ‘CFO’ is responsible for managing accounts and Finance department of the company, operation of finance and account department with co-ordination of G.M., Director, MD and Chair-man. She/He will lead the develop and implementation of strategy that will support to meet organisational goals and objectives.
- H.O., Kathmandu
- Finance and Accounts
1. Planning & Operation
• Design strategy and set goals for financial stability, accounting principles and norms.
• Execute the financial strategy of the company. Manage Financial controls and accounting. procedures.
• Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
• Maintain accuracy of billings and client payments.
• Insure fulfillment of all the requirements of taxation, VAT, Excise duty as per act of Nepal.
• Documentation and legalization process to transform the company as public limited company.
• Develop financial, accounting plans, norms, regulation and all the requirements of public limited company as per rule and regulation of Nepal.
• Budgeting, propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained. • Set policies and processes for financial and accounting operation of the company.
2. Monitoring and Control
• Oversee day-to-day operations of finance and accounts department.
• Ensure subordinates work productively and develop professionally. The ‘CFO’ will amend, revise roles and responsibility of subordinates by coordinating with Management.
• Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance. Functional Title Corporate Position Work Station Responsible for Chief Financial Officer (CFO) DGM H.O., Kathmandu Finance and Accounts
• The ‘CFO’ will cross check various data entered in accounting system.
• The ‘CFO’ will report directly to G.M., Director, MD and Chair-man for regular operation and activities.
• The ‘CFO’ will submit Weekly/monthly/Quarterly of reports to G.M., Director, MD and Chair-man of the company as on specified format and period.
• The ‘CFO’ will submit Quarterly and annual report of ‘Overall financial Operation of the Company’ to G.M., Director, MD and Chair-man of the company.