Manager – Omni Channel: (Senior Officer/Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager)
Nic Asia Bank Pvt. Ltd.
- 9813652344 ,
This Job is expired.
- No of Vacancy: 5
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary Type: Negotiable
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Apply Before: 2022-08-17
- Experience: 5.0 years
- Skills: Good Personality Good Communication Interpersonal
At NIC ASIA Bank, Manager- Omni Channel is responsible for ensuring impeccable omnichannel ecosystem management. Manager-Omni Channel aspirant is expected to act as the Carrier and Champion of the Bank’s Vision, Mission and overall 10x Drive thus truly illustrating that “Impossible is a myth अठोटको अगाडी हर लक्ष्य सम्भव छ”. At NIC Asia Bank, speed and scale are at paramount spotlight. We aspire to be both the first mover as well as the fast mover. Hence, the Manager- Omni Channel aspirant is expected to possess tremendous hunger for transformation, passion for excellence and ritualistic agility, iron determination and a great learner’s mind. For rest of the matters, we shall incubate you.
The responsibilities are:
- Devising instrumental omni channel policies, frameworks, and plans design to achieve the desired channel Migration, channel optimization, customer experience enrichment, customer conversion, customer acquisition and customer engagement drive of the bank.
- As an entirely customer-centric role, the aspirant shall integrate different touchpoints to simplify services and deliver omni- experience to the customers.
- The aspirant shall integrate the silos within the organization to improve productivity and cohesiveness resulting in convenient and prompt service delivery.
- The aspirant should have minimum bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum of 5 years’ experience in related area and age should not exceed 40 years as on date of application for Officer level.
- The aspirant should have minimum bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum of 10 years’ experience in related area or master’s degree in any discipline with minimum of 5 years’ experience in related area and age should not exceed 50 years as on date of application for Assistant Manager and above level.