- No of Vacancy: 1
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary Type: Negotiable
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Apply Before: 2023-09-18
- Experience: 5.0
- Skills: Good Communication Relationship management Office Administration Financial Human Resource
Office Manager at Greenhhill Education Nepal Pvt. Ltd is pivotal in
ensuring that the day to day operation OF BPO office, catering to
international clients such as those in Australia, run seamlessly and
effectively. This role emphasizes financial expertise to ensure smooth
interaction with clients and efficient internal operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field. A master’s degree in finance or related discipline is a plus.
- CA / Semi CA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in office management, with at least 2 years in a BPO setting preferred
- Proven experience in financial management, especially in an international context.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with international clients.
- Financial acumen with a thorough understanding of foreign currency transactions.
- High level of integrity, especially concerning financial transactions.
- Proactive approach to challenges typical in a BPO setting.
- Adaptability to work with teams and clients across different time zones.
- Familiarity with BPO operational standards and best practices.
The responsibilities are:
- Office Administration
- Client Coordination and Support
- Financial Management
- HR Support
- IT and Equipment Support